October 09, 2009 3:50 PM CT
AmpliVox Sound Systems Reintroduces the All New Greener Pinnacle Multimedia Lectern.
Care for the environment and a desire to reduce post-consumer waste led Amplivox use primarily recycled plastic materials in construction of the Pinnacle Multimedia Lectern. Amplivox wants the consumer to know that it is striving for excellence in environmental standards and hopes that others will manufacture products that reduce our impact on the environment.
Amplivox's greener Pinnacle Multimedia Lectern has also become a better buy for consumers with new value added features that don't come with any increase in cost to the consumer. These Include...
- Our 50 Watt Amplifier and 2 Jensen Design Speakers built into the unit (SW3250). Speak to audiences of up to 1,500 in rooms of up to 15,000 square feet.
- The contours of the cabinet have been redesigned for a more elegant look and recessed handles and locking industrial casters have been added for easy maneuverability.
- There is also now a six outlet surge suppressor strip for AC power, which is perfect for all your multimedia devices.
- The Pinnacle's reading surface is now flat so your laptop, projector or other device stays safe and secure.
- XLR Output and cable for plugging right into an existing sound system (ST3250 & SW3250 only)
- Virtually indestructible hard shell plastic construction that is still strong enough to survive almost any abuse.
- The sensitive electret gooseneck mic that picks up vocals up to 18" away
- Console Features: Built-in Timer, LED reading lamp and comfortable padded wrist rest.
- Convenient shelf for notes, water or multimedia storage.
To find out more visit our Pinnacle Page! (http://www.ampli.com/sn3250.htm)
MSRP for the SN3250 is $1,357.00, the ST3250 is $1,671.00 and the SW3250 is $2,193.00.
AmpliVox ® Sound Systems products are made in the USA (with only a few exceptions), meet stringent UL standards, and come with an up to 6-year warranty. Our wide selection meets every speaker's sound coverage and style needs. Whether you are in a small meeting room of 30 people or a large 20,000 square foot auditorium of up to 10,000 people, AmpliVox ® Sound Systems' extensive range of superior quality, simple to operate and reliable electronics will provide maximum satisfaction and ensure a crystal clear message.
AmpliVox Sound Systems