AmpliVox Sound Systems announces that its exclusive internal Rechargeable Megaphone Battery Pack has been confirmed to maintain a full charge for over a year of idle time. AmpliVox’s revolutionary lithium-ion battery pack, the first of its kind in a megaphone, will now be available in the company’s S602 and S602M megaphone products.
AmpliVox’s lithium-ion battery heralds a new generation of handheld bullhorns with talk/sirens and whistles that weigh less and deliver far longer battery life than traditional models. The AmpliVox lithium-battery powers the megaphone for up to 40 hours of typical use, and holds its charge for over a year in storage.
The rechargeable battery also cuts the weight of the megaphone unit by 30% compared to competing products that require multiple D-cell alkaline batteries and external recharge trays. Rechargeable batteries also eliminate the need to constantly replace alkaline batteries, and are far safer for the environment than toxic disposable batteries.
AmpliVox megaphones offer a host of features to support a wide range of uses.
- An effective range of up to one mile
- Includes multi-function talk/siren/whistle modes
- Volume and gain controls
- Battery power indicator lights
- A comfortable pistol grip handle
- And attached carry strap
- Lightweight and powerful
- Comfortable pistol grip and 3 modes: talk/siren/whistle
- effective range up to one mile (1760 yards).
- Weatherproof high impact plastic
- Steel battery indicator light shows power status (low, med, hi) on the outer housing
- Includes detachable corded mic and shoulder strap for all day use
All AmpliVox megaphones feature weatherproof, shockproof construction and incorporate top-rated Piezo microphone technology. They are widely used by law enforcement, EMS, fire safety, education, sports, rallies, and other settings that require clear communication to large groups of people.
“This technology ensures that AmpliVox megaphones are always ready to go at a moment’s notice. We are proud to offer the most lightweight, dependable megaphones in the industry.”
For more information on the S602 Mity-Meg 25-Watt Megaphone or S602M - Mity-Meg Plus Megaphone please visit: http://www.ampli.com/megaphones/