Juliana with AmpliVox CEO Don Roth
Juliana is our newest Quality Assurance Intern.
Under the general supervision of the QA Lead, the QA Intern is responsible for helping ensure that AmpliVox quality standards are maintained.
QA Intern conducts direct line audits and warehouse audits and tests samples to be certain that quality standards are met.
Intern maintains the storage area where production samples are stored and also performs other various warehouse functions as needed.
QA Intern ensures that the features being developed work as expected and that the end user experience meets expectations.
Juliana hard at work checking frequencies on the SW805A
- Coordinate and supervise the testing and monitoring of materials, finished products, packaging, labeling, and reworks to ensure product quality.
- Provide daily production support which includes analysis and determines adjustments to products during the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for QA/QC product analysis, equipment standardization, Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist with rework of off-spec products or obsolete raw materials.
- Work on product development projects as assigned by the QA Lead.
- Provide feedback for product specifications.
- Make certain paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Conduct quality audits on product in the warehouse.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the QA Lead or the Plant Manager.