For years AmpliVox has been helping the community by supporting the North Suburban YMCA and will also be participating at the 9th Annual Ken and Alta Thiel NSYMCA Strong Kids Fundraiser being held on February 26th at Pinstripes in Northbrook IL.
YMCA Strong Kids is an annual fundraising campaign focused on raising much needed resources to support proven YMCA programs that give kids the opportunities they need to reach their full potential: to live healthier, happier lives today, and grow into productive adults in the future.
The North Suburban YMCA keeps their promise to serve the community by making their programs, services and facilities available to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
Often times, when families face financial hardships they are forced to give up the things that enhance their quality of life. At the Y they believe that every child, family and individual should have access to the life changing programs they offer, never turning away any child that is in need of services due to their inability to pay.
Supporting the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign directly helps children, teens and young adults in their community. Donations will help the YMCA to ensure people of all ages are healthier and more productive regardless of their background or financial situation.
- Helping a struggling family to enjoy fun filled activity at their local YMCA
- Helping a child learn to swim
- Helping a teen to learn to lead and feel success
- Enabling a child to participate in a recreation or physical activity
- Enabling a family to use a trusted, quality child care
The 9th Annual NSYMCA Strong Kids Fundraiser will be held at Pinstripes in Northbrook IL:
When you buy tickets, donate or support the Strong Kids Financial Assistance Fund you are ensuring that the children in our service area will be be more confident, connected and secure through Y programs.
Purchasing a dinner ticket includes:
- Open bowling and bocce
- Dining on many specialty items from the Pinstripes menu
- Open Bar
- Mobile silent auction (bring your smart phone)
- Live auction
- Ample seating (reserved seating is available with a purchase of 10 or more tickets)
- Valet parking
- Coat check
Leave the tux at home because casual attire is welcome.
For more information on the NSYMCA Strong Kids Campaign and to purchase your tickets online please visit: