AmpliVox also values the privileges and responsibilities of citizenship, both locally and globally. We work to strengthen our communities by supporting many causes, events and charities. AmpliVox is especially proud to support the fight against breast cancer with its innovative Pink Podium Promise donation program.
- Customer Service: AmpliVox considers customer service its top priority. We pride ourselves on responding promptly and accurately to every request, using top quality technology to ensure perfect order fulfillment. We value customer feedback and respond with meaningful, proactive solutions to improve every aspect of the customer service experience.
- Supplier Relationships: AmpliVox recognizes the value of high ethical standards in all interactions connected to our business. In working with suppliers on a global level, we support work environments that respect the dignity and inherent human rights of the individual. We are dedicated to business practices that deliver fair compensation for products and services and respect all intellectual property rights.
- Employment Policies: AmpliVox values the contribution of each member of its team. Employees of AmpliVox are provided equal opportunity and treatment in matters of hiring, continued employment, advancement, and compensation without regard to issues of race, color, gender, ethnicity, or religious belief. Open communication and partnership with our team members makes AmpliVox a better company for its workers, management, and customers
- Environmental Stewardship: In pursuit of new products and methods that protect the environment while supporting a healthy bottom line, AmpliVox Sound Systems’ products comply with approved standards to minimize the environmental impact of manufactured products and promote the use of recycled materials. AmpliVox also specifies Green Cross-certified particle board and recycled post-industrial wood residues in the manufacture of its products, and uses recycled packaging materials and biodegradable packing peanuts to dramatically reduce toxic landfill waste.
- Commitment to Community: AmpliVox works to strengthen and improve the communities we serve, through innovative programs that channel financial support as well as product and expertise assistance to public service organizations. AmpliVox created the “Pink Podium Promise” cause marketing initiative to provide breast cancer awareness groups with distinctive, versatile pink Pinnacle lecterns. Since 2009, the program has delivered hundreds of free lecterns to breast cancer events around the country, and has been expanded to include donations of Pink Power Megaphones and Blue Podiums for Prostate Health. AmpliVox has also actively supported local community organizations including the North Suburban YMCA, in the firm belief that a strong community enhances both our personal and business lives in the short and long term.