Winters in cold-weather climates are sometimes harsh (just look at our 2011 Snowpacalypse YouTube Video).
With the weather warming up, many people start planning their summer outdoor activities which many times include enjoying the natural beauty of State and National Parks.
Amplivox Portable Sound Systems has many products that would be great for outdoor environments and applications. We are affiliated with the GSA (Government Services Administration) and offer GSA Contracts for our portable sound systems and wide variety of lecterns and multimedia carts.
Here are some product suggestions and a short description:
- Half-Mile Hailer: Need a durable and powerful loudspeaker? This PA system lives up to its name and provides great sound quality up to 1/2 Mile away. Don't believe us?
- Sound Cruiser Car PA System: This system would be great for rangers who need to communicate to a large number of people quickly. Just strap this on the top of your vehicle and you're ready to go!
- Megaphones/Bullhorn: These megaphones are armed with sirens and Piezo Dynamic Technology and have a range of up to 1760 yards! The MityMeg Plus has a detachable corded microphone.
- Belt-Blaster Waistband Amplifier PA System: This product is a favorite of tour guides, blind skiers, and various other entertainers. Amplify your voice with this neat fanny-pack sized system that contains a rechargeable battery.
- The Roving Rostrum Podium PA System: This is one versatile product that is a tabletop lectern with a built-in sound system. Roving Rostrum Informational Video. This is a great addition for meeting rooms and conference centers.
- Yellowstone National Park become the world's first national park in 1872.
- The largest National Park is Northeast Greenland Park in Greenland
- The Most Visited Ecotourism destination in the U.S. is Everglades National Park in Florida.
- Click here to see a list of State Parks in the United States.
What is your favorite Park to visit???